Ingleborough Hall is a large outdoor education centre situated within the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
- Residential courses for school and college groups following adventurous and educational outdoor programmes.
- Day activities for school, college and adult groups in outdoor pursuits and environmental education.
- National Governing Body training and assessment courses for leaders.
- Personalised instruction and leadership in caving, rock climbing and mountaineering from introductory to advanced skill level.
- Residential and day facilities for music groups/orchestras, conferences and seminars.
- Self catering facilities for a variety of groups including families.
- Camping for Duke of Edinburgh Award students.
- Team building and corporate away days utilising onsite and local venues.